Shutterstock is well known not only to our regular readers but to the wider stock photo community. It has over 50 million files to choose from. Their contributors are great, their image library fantastic with pricing to match. With over a decade of experience in stock photo imagery, of course, Shutterstock is the first place designers, bloggers, and creative people go to for quality images.
We at VectorGuru have a very good relation with them and have been able to get access to this Shutterstock promotion exclusively for our readers. Our long-lasting business relations with Shutterstock enabled us to obtain yet again very good deals for 2020.
Limited Time: 15% Off on Everything!
You can get up to 15% off with our exclusive Shutterstock coupon code. You will get 15% OFF from any stock photo subscription, image pack, video subscription, or video pack at Shutterstock for new customers. Save in 2020 using the Shutterstock Coupon Code at check out. This offer is valid until January 31st, 2021.
Need footage video for your projects? Shutterstock has one of the best stock video libraries on the market. Get 15% off till January 31st, 2020 for all new customers. This deal is for subscriptions as well so your savings will be a nice reward.
Here you can get your hand on this Shutterstock coupon code valid through January 31st, 2021. Make sure you copy the code before you click on ‘Redeem here’. Some codes are for stock footage buyers as well. These Shutterstock promo codes will save you up to 15% on their subscription and footage packs.
Why Choose Shutterstock?
Check out our Shutterstock review for a listing of complete features and options available. Here we will present some main highlights and features that are useful to know:
- Shutterstock now has over 230 million images in its collection (the largest royalty-free collection in the world), with 100,000+ fresh images added daily
- 3 million+ video clips (over 2.5 million HD videos)
- Shutterstock has images (photos, vectors, illustrations, icons), video, and music as well
- Innovative search tools like Shutterstock Labs help you find what you need, fast
- The company has been online since 2003 and was started by a photographer
- Shutterstock accepts almost all payment types like Visa, American Express, MasterCard, Discover, and JCB
- Enhanced licenses available with a limited selection of editorial licensed images
- Shutterstock is the first stock photo agency which is listed on the New York Stock Exchange
- The Shutterstock standard license has many advantages over other stock agencies
- Shutterstock photos are high-quality
Products, Pricing and Licensing
- Shutterstock got rid of the 25-a-day product and replaced it with more flexible options — no more daily download limits
- Shutterstock also introduced monthly billing so if you buy an annual subscription, you can pay by month, not all upfront (plus you save 20% with an annual). Here’s the new pricing page
- New improved licensing terms
Shutterstock success strategy
To say that Shutterstock stock photo agency has grown substantially since the foundation in 2003 would be a great understatement. Currently, it holds a staggering library of more than 30 million stock photos, clipart, illustrations, vector graphics, and footage. The success that Shutterstock enjoys is largely due to constant innovations in the subscription options available for different needs and budgets as well as their constant reliance on crowd-sourcing from the early years of foundation.
Constantly Innovating the subscription options
Shutterstock was and is a subscription-based stock photo agency. At first glance, one would think that this could be a disadvantage but it is not and the catch is in the details. Of course, Shutterstock provides big subscription plans for big-sale buyers enabling them to tap into this big treasure chest of graphic goodies for a fraction of a price that is offered by some of the competitors ($2559 for 1 year). However, if you are not planning to spend much or you just need a few images Shutterstock has you covered as well with its 25-a-day subscription plans. The company is quite flexible in providing different customized plans for your needs!
Shutterstock Pricing and Rebates with our Promo Code
Let us calculate how much you can save on each subscription plan using our Shutterstock Coupon Code.
In this short tutorial video, we explain how you can redeem it:
Next, you can click on the link above to use our exclusive doorway for Vector Guru readers to subscribe for Shutterstock.
- After choosing which subscription to take you can proceed by clicking “Buy Now” where you will be asked to log in or, if you are not a member, create an account.
- We recommend choosing the yearly subscription for getting the best value!
- You are only one step away from your purchase like it is shown on the next image. Right below the product that you are about to buy there is a line asking you “Do you have a coupon code? It looks like this:
- Enter our exclusive coupon code, which you can find above and click on apply. You will see the savings in a second ;-).
- After you enter the coupon code in the provided box you need to proceed with your purchase to see your savings.
- Congratulations you have saved up to 15% from your Shutterstock subscription. You can start downloading their awesome stock photos and vectors right away. We hope you have enjoyed our exclusive Shutterstock coupon code.
Do You Want to Download More Photos? Do It with Shutterstock Coupon Codes
What stock image agency are you subscribed to? Are you happy with your current subscription? If you have not tried Shutterstock, you should start using it now. It has a library of creative contributions from thousands of contributors worldwide. It secures licenses to protect artists and customers from legal implications. With over 47 million images, illustrations and graphics, it is clearly one of the largest stock image agencies in the market.
- Shutterstock offers free and premium content. Of course, you will come across similar images used somewhere else if you use the free version. That is why it is recommended for customers to purchase images or subscribe to plans to maximize their experience and optimize the efficiency of their creative projects. While the website offers affordable rates, it will greatly benefit you if you use Shutterstock coupons.
- Shutterstock is available at various price rates, allowing you to adjust to your budget. You can purchase a single photo, which is more costly, or you can subscribe to a plan that will let you save up to thousands. It also features an “Enhanced License Subscription” that allows you to access features not available in the standard license. However, subscription in the enhanced version is much more expensive and only entails minimal downloads.
What do we like most about Shutterstock?
Shutterstock has numerous admirable features, but the thing we love most about it is its user-friendly interface. It easily caters to users and appeals to visitors as well. Several tabs and navigation links are set in order. It also sports a comfortable look for users. One of the website’s assets is the link to Skillsfeed, which provides a timed offer in design tutorials. In addition, it makes signing up as easy as possible. It has a sign-up link, which makes the entire signing process less tedious.
With a large community of contributors and buyers, Shutterstock shows its gratitude through Shutterstock coupons. It provides its users with the opportunity to browse through its huge library of images, illustrations, and graphics without breaking their banks through these valuable incentives. Coupon codes are exclusively distributed to the company’s trusted affiliated websites.
Through these Shutterstock coupons, you can avail up to twenty percent of discounts on all prices. You may think ten percent is not a huge reduction, but it really matters – most especially if you are planning to make multiple purchases or to subscribe to great plans. Just keep in mind that many pretentious websites scatter all over the Internet, be sure you are dealing with reputable ones.
What are you waiting for? Subscribe to Shutterstock and get your Shutterstock coupons 2020 now!